Total Number of Tests – 16 (10 Sectional Tests + 4 Full length tests + 2 Essay Papers)
• General Studies 1,2, 3 will have 20 questions each in all tests
• Ethics paper will have 20 Questions (14 from Section – A and 6 Case studies) in all tests
• Essay Paper will consist of 8 topics in all tests
• Full syllabus test will happen as per UPSC Exam ( Morning & evening 3hrs each) 2 test per day
• There will be on an average 7 days gap between each General Studies test
• After prelims GS & Essay – 16 (10 Sectional Tests + 4 Full length tests + 2 Essay Papers
• The last set of GS Mains tests is placed in Jan 2020 to ensure that you have done with mains & it is close to Prelims 2020 so that latest current affairs can be covered and you get used to writing 2 tests per day before the Mains test
• Separate Test for Current Affairs placed in March 2020 to cover the latest current affairs just before Prelims 2020.
• Each paper will be corrected & individual feedback will be given before next Test.
Mains Exam 2020 – Mock Test Series (October 2020 – March 2021)
|Date||Mock Test No||Mock Test Topics||No of Questions / Time||Paper General Studies||Reference Book|
|06-10-2020||General Studies - 1||Heritage, Culture and Society||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||General Studies - 1||Reference materials And exact source books will be given to all for those who signed up for the Test series separately ( Just to avoid Copy- paste/by other Institutes )|
|13-10-2020||General Studies - 2||Indian Polity||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||General Studies - 2|
|20-10-2020||General Studies - 3||Science and Technology & Disaster Management||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||General Studies - 3|
|27-10-2020||General Studies - 4||Value and Ethics||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||General Studies - 4|
|03-11-2020||General Studies - 5||Governance And Social issues||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||General Studies - 2|
|10-11-2020||General Studies - 6||Geography of world & History||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||General Studies - 1|
|17-11-2020||General Studies - 7||Int. Relations & Security||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||General Studies - 2|
|24-11-2020||General Studies - 8||Biodiversity Environment Economic Development||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||General Studies - 3|
|01-12-2020||General Studies - 9||Essay||8 Questions||Essay|
|08-12-2020||General Studies - 10||Value and Ethics||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||General Studies - 1|
|15-12-2020||General Studies -11& 12||Full Syllabus||20 Qns / 3 Hrs each||General Studies - 2|
|22-12-2020||General Studies -13& 14||Full Syllabus||20 Qns / 3 Hrs each||General Studies - 4|
|29-12-2020||General Studies - 15||Current Affairs||20 Qns / 3 Hrs||Current Affairs|
|05-01-2021||General Studies - 16||Essay||8 Qns / 3 Hrs||Essay|
|11-01-2021||General Studies - 17||int security,art & culture,governance||8 Qns / 3 Hrs||GS|
|12-01-2021||General Studies - 18||FULL SYLLABUS||8 Qns / 3 Hrs||PAPER 1|
|18-01-2021||General Studies - 19||FULL SYLLABUS||8 Qns / 3 Hrs||PAPER 2|
Why Choose Global IAS Academy
Optional Subject Offered
Regular & Weekend Batches
3. Public Administration
4. Political Science
6. Psychology & Litr. Subjects
In depth coverage of Prelims & Mains with more than 350+ classes of 120 minutes and bove.
Flexible Class Timings
Regular & Weekend classeswith flexible class timing like Morning, Afternoon, Evening hours.
Unlimited Online & Offline Test with highend test platform like “Global IAS” Mobile App.
Most Trusted Academy
Chosen by social welfare department, BC Welfare department (Govt of Karnataka) Mallavalli Foundation, Mysore as preferred Coaching Institute to train its Students.
Regular Interaction with 100+ of our successful and serving IAS, IPS, IRS & IFS Officers.
Our Faculties are those who have more than decades of Experience in making students to crack various stages of examination.
Complete analyse of Previous years question bank for both Prelims and Mains